The state of Illinois has always celebrated the July with exciting events for young and old and with spectacular fireworks – here are a few of the best places in the state to celebrate July:
– Chicago – Independence Day and the days preceding it are celebrated with food festivals, dance festivals, and an exciting music festival in Grant Park. The best place to watch the fireworks from is on the Navy Pier – you will surely love it;
– Aurora – located at a 40-mile distance from Chicago, Aurora also knows how to celebrate the July in style. This year again, visitors can take part in patriotic events, listen to military bands, explore the extraordinary, rich, local culinary scene and enjoy the numerous other entertainment opportunities offered;
– Peoria – the city boasts the biggest fireworks in the entire state and is also proud of the music events it hosts on and around Independence Day;
– Rockford – the state’s third largest city celebrates America’s birthday with patriotic concerts, the traditional parade, artwork exhibitions, fairs and an amazing show of fireworks in the evening;
– Kewanee – the small town celebrates the July with cultural events, with culinary offerings from vendors with different ethnic backgrounds, a tractor show and arts and crafts classes for kids and adults.
Whatever your plans include, have a happy, safe, fun summer! And please remember to call us, a
locally owned Algonquin roofing company, for all your roofing needs.