Modern windows are great solutions if you want to cut down on your electric bills. They come with energy-efficient materials that keep homes comfortable any time of the year. One of the most efficient options on the market today is Andersen® windows.
The Andersen Corporation offers six different glass packages for optimum energy savings:
1. Low-E/Low-E4® – This type of glass is available in all product lines. It offers excellent thermal performance, which makes this glass ideal if you want windows that offer both heating and cooling benefits.
2. Low-E/Low-E4 Sun – This glass is ideal for homes in need of better solar heat gain. It comes with a tint coating that offers protection against intense sunlight.
3. Low-E/Low-E4 SmartSun™ – If you want to block harmful ultraviolet rays that cause furniture fading, choose this glass package. It can block up to 95% of harmful ultraviolet rays passing through your window replacement in Crystal Lake, IL. It also offers the heating and cooling benefits of Low-E4 glass.
4. PassiveSun™ – This is another option if you want windows with higher solar heat gain coefficient ratings.
5. Triple pane – Combined with argon gas blend or air, this is our most energy-efficient option available.
6. Dual pane – This is available in areas where local codes allow its use.
Aside from energy-efficient glass, Andersen windows can also come with optional HeatLock™ technology coating. Manufacturers place this coating on the glass facing the room. It reflects the escaping heat back into the room, leading to improved insulation.
Andersen windows can also help improve curb appeal. These windows come with different glass patterns that add a unique touch to your home. Options include cascade, obscure, fern, and reed. Laminated and tempered safety glasses are also available.
To check if these windows are available in your area, consult Gold Standard Restorations. We are your leading source for Andersen windows in Illinois Northwest Suburbs. We also specialize in exterior remodeling services such as roofing, siding, exterior painting, skylights, and gutters in Elgin, IL and nearby areas. We also handle bathroom, kitchen, and basement remodeling projects.
If you want to learn more about your Andersen window options, call us today at (847) 559-0776. You can also reach us through our contact form.
Originally posted 2016-02-02 10:35:50.